We are still in transition as we find our comfort zone in this new house of ours. So at the moment, we are living in a sea of eggshell color paint (which is fine but I would prefer a little bit of color).
In our previous home, Nyna's room was painted a beautiful shade of blue with drawings of clouds, cars, a stop sign and an airplane. That was the room of our previous landlords' son. Needless to say, it was a "boy's room" and she was not having it.
But...life goes on and 3 years later...it was still her room that we made her own. I really did love that space of hers and looking back at the photos makes me miss it even more. I'm happy to have this part of her life documented as I'm sure there are more phases of room re-do's in our future.
This layout is part of the Simple Scrapper August Collection.
- Simple Projects/Simple Pages - August Collection (via Simple Scrapper)
- cardstock: bazzill swiss and white|op
- patterned paper: pebbles,inc., graphic 45, basic grey
- chipboard letters: basic grey eskimo kisses
- brads: basic grey
- stickers: making memories and luxe designs labels
- punch: marvy uchida scallop oval punch
- other: thread