i'm going to start off by saying that this was a hard month. i don't usually wish the days away but April...ugh...i'm so glad it's over! With that said, there are things worth looking back on and worth remembering.
April brought us:
- season premiere of Game of Thrones
- spring break (for dre and the girls)
- bowling, bowling, and more bowling
- easter service and lunch with the booker family (my parents, brother and nephew)
- DRE'S NEW JOB (this deserves capitalization)
- 4th grade project on Rosa Parks - we called it "Everyone on the Bus"
- Instagram for Android users - i'm hooked:)
- lots of rainy days
- a new stove
- WITL Photo Documentation
- gymnastics spring fling
- new reads for me: The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure by James Dashner
In May, we're looking forward to a weekend get-away, watching the Avengers, a birthday celebration, and more time spent outdoors.
***I'm joining in "a month in photos" hosted by Rebecca Cooper. Click on the button below to see more entries***